509 Sinister XL6 Goggle
- Categories: GOGGLES, SNOWMOBILE GOGGLES
Quick overview12 YEARS AND ALMOST 1,000,000 SNOWMOBILE GOGGLES / That is the‚ recipe behind our innovative new Sinister X6 goggle. 12 years ago we created‚ an industry with the launch of our original Sinister goggle. Our vision to develop‚ the world's most technologically advanced,...
The new XL goggles from 509 were‚ designed to perform in the coldest and harshest snowmobiling conditions imaginable.‚ Available exclusively on our Sinister X6, Revolver, and Kingpin chassis, the XL features a‚ 20% increase in face foam. This XL foam provides an increased cold and wind-blocking footprint to ensure you have no exposed skin and are completely comfortable no‚ matter the conditions.
THE X6 FEATURES A TWO-PART DUAL COMPOUND FRAME THAT PROVIDES A‚ PLUSH, PERFECT-FIT COMBINED WITH A RIGID LENS SEAL USING OUR‚ INNOVATIVE FRONT-LOADING LENS SYSTEM / This F.L.L.S technology allows you‚ to swap lenses in mere seconds. Our industry-first rotational locking outrigger‚ ensures your lens stays firmly sealed preventing snow, dust, and debris from‚ entering the goggle. Fog will be a thing of the past with our premium dual-pane‚ Italian sourced lens with industry best Super Anti-Fog technology. Vision‚ is everything while on the snow, so in addition to a fog-free experience, you‚ can also expect an unmatched field of view with our carefully crafted Phantom‚ frame technology and oversized premium lens. The X6 was designed to‚ maximize the lens to frame ratio for the ultimate field of view that is 10% larger‚ than our X5 goggle.‚ THE X6 IS BEING HAILED AS THE NEXT BIG THING IN SNOW GOGGLE‚ PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY / Combined with our 509 helmets and you'll‚ experience our industry-leading perfect fit system. Upgrade your vision,‚ upgrade your ride with the all-new Sinister X6 goggle from 509. Available in‚ Ignite heated, Photochromatic, Polarized, and Fuzion lens technologies.‚
- Maximum coverage for extreme conditions
- 20% increase in face foam
- FLLS Fast Lens Loading System uses a front-loading lens, and unique outrigger‚ latch for easy lens changes
- Forced outriggers for a great fit on a wide range of helmets
- Phantom rigid frame for an optimal lens seal, soft frame for optimal face fit
- OTG compatible
- PC Outer Lens with Antiscratch coating, and super Anti Fog inner lens
- Contoured removable nose mask
- Silicone lined with Rigger Lock strap