CFR Metal Snowboard Direct Tunnel Mount
- Categories: EVERYTHING ELSE, RACKS & PACKS, TOOLS & STRAPS
Quick overviewThe snowboard rack tested and approved by snowboarders Eric Jackson, Bjorn Leines and Mads Johnson. The Metal snowboard rack System is one of the lightest snowboard brackets on the market weighing in at 2lbs. Tandem riding with your buddies is...
The Metal Snowboard Rack system is made for the minimalist who wants to be able to carry his or her snowboard and nothing else. The CFR Metal Snowboard Rack System carries one snowboard on the side of your snowmobile. (No other rack required) Another Metal Snowboard Rack System can be purchased to carry two snowboards. The CFR Top mount Billet bracket (Sold separately) can be purchased if you need to mount the bracket to the top tunnel of your snowmobile.
- Used by Professional Snowboarders Eric Jackson, Bjorn Leines and Mads Johnson to get their snowboards into the backcountry.
- Metal Snowboard Rack System carries one snowboard on the side of most snowmobiles (No other rack required)
- Another snowboard can be carried by purchasing another Metal Snowboard Rack Systems.
- A cost-effective way of carrying a snowboard on your snowmobile.
- Billet Aluminum top bracket is an optional part. Some snowmobile requires a bracket to be mounted to the top of the rear tunnel.
- Lightweight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree cold temps.
- Custom made Injected molded straps that can handle temps as low as -100 cold but will break in severe rollovers to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom-made for superior ratcheting lockdown.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from high-grade stainless steel.(Super strong and rust Free)
- Proudly made in Canada.